Fondazione Toscana Gabriele Monasterio and personal data protection
The Fondazione Toscana Gabriele Monasterio per la Ricerca Medica e di Sanità Pubblica, a public law body of the Tuscan Health Service pursuant to Regional Law no. 85/2009, needs to process personal data relating to activities in the field of:
- research and experimentation;
- related administrative activities;
- planning of the provision of health services;
- monitoring and evaluation of the care provided.
Such processing is carried out by adopting an organisational model which, also taking into account its own specificities, ensures, after the adoption of appropriate technical and organisational security measures, the protection of the personal data being processed in compliance with the principles of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Due to the institutional integration between health care activities and training and research activities, personal data may also be processed, for the aforementioned purposes, by healthcare personnel in training at the Institution’s facilities. Said personnel, duly authorised to process, operate in compliance with the regulations and company procedures and policies.
In accordance with the principle of accountability, which requires ensuring, and being able to prove, compliance with the principles applicable to the processing of personal data, the Foundation has activated new obligations and adapted the measures already in place, as set out in the Guide to the Application of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/8135449).
In particular, the Foundation has already adopted as priority measures:
- the designation of its Data Protection Officer (which can be contacted at the email address email@example.com)*;
- the approval of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data;
- the establishment of the Data Processing Register;
- the preparation of the Data Breach Register and the related operating instructions;
- the revision of the information on the processing of personal data.
FONDAZIONE TOSCANA GABRIELE MONASTERIO PER LA RICERCA MEDICA E DI SANITA’ PUBBLICA
*Data Protection Officer: Alberto Genova – contact: Avv. Alberto Genova firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the processing of personal data Electronic Health Record (Fascicolo Sanitario Elettronico, FSE)
Supplementary document (FSE)
Information on the processing of personal data and the Electronic Health Dossier (Dossier Sanitario Elettronico, DSE)
Information on the processing of personal data and consent to the Interhospital Electronic Radiological Record (Fascicolo Radiologico Elettronico Interaziendale, FREI)