The Clinical Research Unit deals with the promotion and coordination of research activities at the Monasterio Foundation.
In particular, the activities are spread across four main assets:
- Identification, in agreement with the General Management and the Department Directors, of strategies for the development of research activities;
- Monitoring and detection of research guidelines and scientific outputs of the Foundation, technological scouting, analysis of the needs of researchers and promotion of research networks;
- Promotion of professional skills training activities aimed at research.
The unit employs data managers who are experts in managing clinical databases and supporting clinical research.
- 050 3152216
- 050 3152166
- Unified Booking Centre – CUP
- 050 3153150
- Public Relations Office – Urp
- 345 4766708
Write us via the online form
You can contact Monasterio Foundation for information on its activities, to get an orientation or to seek specialists. You can also write us for suggestions or feedback on your experience with the Foundation.